Re: riding

To: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>, "Triumphs"
Subject: Re: riding
From: "Livia Haasper" <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2004 14:21:56 -0500
Fred,
I do so envy you. Up here in Ottawa: Spit's in hibernation, snow on the
landscape, freezing rain this morning. Wilf and I in the garage, restoring the
GT6, ears full of sandblasting medium, smoke in the air from welding.
Oh...bliss and joy........
I have friends in Virginia, Florida and North Carolina. Watch out down there,
I'm on my way ..............
Sigh....
Liv