Re: Mk3 Windshield Wipers

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>, <kirkbcrawford@kirkanddonna.com>
Subject: Re: Mk3 Windshield Wipers
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 12:15:33 -0500
I've got a bunch of Spitfire wiper blade carriers, not sure if I have one
specific to a '68 MkIII.  Let me know if you're interested.

As for blades, I buy the large 23 inch wiper blades and simply cut them in
half.  That way I get two sets for the price of one.

Bosch gets my top award for best wiper blade.  Anco next.

>>> "Kirk Crawford" <kirkbcrawford@kirkanddonna.com> 01/06/04 11:40AM >>>
I need to order a new set of wipers for my 1968 Mk3.  Has anyone had any luck
finding 11" wiper blades locally?  All the places I have searched only have
13" as their smallest.  Also any preferences on brand?  I have seen some 11"
ones I can order from JC Whitney, but am unsure of the quality.  Otherwise I
was just going to go with SpitBits.

 On one side I have the arm and blade carrier with blade, but on the other
side I just have a wiper arm.

The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>