Re: swaybar attchmnt

To: "Jack Kagy" <jkagy@bpsom.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: swaybar attchmnt
From: "Ken Copeland" <khoco@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 19:21:05 -0500
I'm assuming that the GT6 mounts are the same as the spit. When I  got the
doner car down to the frame I found that my RH mount was cracked and badly
bent. Looked like the PO bottomed the car out right on the bracket. I
pounded the bracket back into shape and welded the crack.
     Looks as good as new.

Ken Copeland
70 GT6+ KC78784 (Future restoration, (Maybe a GT8))
70 Spit FDU84919 (Body doner)
70 GT6+ KC81551 (Future Spit GT)
71 Porsche 911T (Ok so I like 70s)