RE: dashtop is covered and in

To: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Subject: RE: dashtop is covered and in
From: "Chris Foster" <cfoster@eppcon.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 12:15:54 -0500
Paul,

I too have done a similar repair to my dash-top, however I found that a
latex based caulking compound worked very nicely to fill the cracks.
Once it has dried it can be shaped with a razor blade and is very
resilient to finger dents!  Here I am 2 years later and it still looks
as good as the day I finished it!

ps. thanks so much for putting such an excellent effort into your site,
it has been a huge help to many of us over the years! - I especially
liked the Miata seat conversion; they are very comfortable!

---
Subject: dashtop is covered and in
well it's done.  I ended up using 'GreatStuff' foam to repair the
original dashtop. Then glued on foam and vinyl. turned out better than
expected. http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/67t_dashtop.htm