RE:

To: "'Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\)'" <dmitchel@ford.com>,
Subject: RE:
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:05:20 -0700
Bill,

No offense, but are you serious? You are concerned about saving your
noggin,
but are willing to use an adjustable roll bar? I wouldn't want my life
depend on any hinges or bolts that would be used that would allow the
bar
to pivot or shrink. Either modify the top so that it fits over the roll
bar,
or take your chances without one.

Regards,

Doug

\Let me offer up a third option.  Put in a good rollbar the fits the top
and remember to hunker down when you start to roll over.

Modifying the top would look odd and a rollbar that is taller than the
ones available also look strange (witness pictures of Tiny Tim).  A
standard after market bar will protect you as long as you don't resist
the urge to duck in the event of an accident.

JOe