Re: Ecotek Power Boost Spray

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ecotek Power Boost Spray
From: "Nolan Penney" <npenney@mde.state.md.us>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 06:42:50 -0500
I don't know the Ecotek brand, but the chemistry is well known and has
been around for decades.  Most of the decarboning products all work
rather well.  Some, like Ecotek, claim to clean the gunk built up on the
intake runners.  Whether Ecotek does or not I cannot say, but it
probably does at least to some degree as this buildup tends to be sticky
and highly soluble.

For decarboning the combustion chamber, a water spray down the intake
of a running engine does wonders, and is free.
The information contained in this communication may be confidential, is
privileged.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication, or any of its contents, is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this
communication to the sender and delete the original message and any copy of it
from your computer system. Thank you.
<<<<GWIASIG 0.07>>>>