still wishin and waiting and hopin for a spit engine

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: still wishin and waiting and hopin for a spit engine
From: "Todd france" <triumphspitfire74@lycos.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 19:51:26 -1000
 Still trying to get my hands on a good used 1500 mkIV spit engine
I'm going crazy trying to find one, anyone have one or know where to find one?
I'm not looking for a hand out, just a good deal or a great deal : ) I have a
good head, and all the acessories, all i need is a good solid block with all
the goodies ready to strap in and run...

  Once again my thanks to all,

         Todd