emissions system - crankcase breather - working Great!

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: emissions system - crankcase breather - working Great!
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 22:55:44 -0500
well it;'s been awhile since I've been able to
get back to updating this projects web pages.
I've finally got pics up and a lengthy description
of the current system that seems to fill ALL
the parameters, and has been doing so quite
well for the last four hundred miles or so.

The pics are the cool part of the page.
when you mouse over the images..they 'should'
change background to identify the components
as described in the text.

This system could be applied to ANY LBC
that has a blow-by or crankcase pressure (IE:
oil out the dipstick) problems.

This is version #5...and I'm now feeling comfortable
that it will be the last!    :^)
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/emissions/emissions_system5.htm
Enjoy!

Paul Tegler