January International Triumph Spitfire Database Update is done

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: January International Triumph Spitfire Database Update is done
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 21:42:39 -0700
I finally got around to updating the database.  We are creeping up on
10,000 cars listed.  I suspect that we will reach that milestone in 2
months.

If your car is not there, please add it.

Additionally, over the past few months, I have been made aware that some
places around the world were having trouble connecting to the site.  It
was primarily in Australia and New Zealand, but could also affect other
locations.  To correct this, I have mirrored the web site on another
server at a new URL.  I think this has solved the problem.

http://home1.gte.net/spitlist/
http://members.cox.net/spitlist/index.html

Regards,
Joe Curry