RE: Racing Axle Help

To: "'Chris crisenbery'" <ccrisenbery@fellerfinch.com>,
Subject: RE: Racing Axle Help
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@COX.NET>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 14:22:28 -0700
Chris,
Contact Moser Engineering in Portland, IN.  I sent them the pieces that
splined onto the shafts and the dimensions I wanted, and they custom
made me a pair of bulletproof axles that stand up to the 240 HP that
Tiny Tim delivers.  The real deal though is that they were quite
reasonable.

Regards,
Joe

P.S. Since I installed them, I have broken diffs, CV Joints, U-Joints
but no axles!