Angles

To: "SpitList \(Spit list\)" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Angles
From: "Craig Smith" <csmith1@awcwire.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 00:18:49 -0500
I need some help with some measurements if you have time for you MKIV folks.

Please forward me the angle measurements for the following.

1.                   Take a measurement at a right angle to the vent opening
on the bonnet firm up against the rubber on the       windscreen, this would
be in line with the frame of the car, rear to front

2.                   Take a measurement from the center of the windscreen,
exactly in the middle of the glass. Equal distance from the top of the glass
to the bottom and from side to side.

3.                   Take a measurement of the A post on the drivers side
and passenger side, with the door open.

4.                   Take a measurement of the strike plate on each door.

I would like these in degrees.

Thank you very much for the help!

Craig Smith

Mauldin,SC 29662