Spitfire vs. Ferrari??

To: Dean.Dashwood@rbos.com
Subject: Spitfire vs. Ferrari??
From: "George P." <spitdriver78@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 05:37:32 -0800 (PST)
>>  I've heard great things about it from folks on the Ferrari list.

>George,

>Presumably, the guys on the Ferrari list have more need for this type
>of thing than us on the Spitfire list?  :-)

>Dean

LOL!  Yes, I suppose they do.  But from the sound of things, some of the
Spitfire folks here can really make their little cars get up and go!  That's
what I'm trying to do!  My spit will never be as fast as a Ferrari (even the
"slowest" ones), but if I can just surprise them a little bit....  ;-)

George P.

George P.
'78 Spit