Stick Shift for GT6?

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Stick Shift for GT6?
From: John Benson <benson9273@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 18:51:32 -0500
Hi, I have a Spitfire 1979 with a GT6 engine and trans. When the job was
done (who know when?) they used some strange stick shift that has a
welded piece in the middle of it and the overdrive wire goes in above
the welded piece. Does anyone have a GT6 Stick Shift for a 1966 engine
they would be willing to sell. That means an extra one. If so, contact
me off line and we will make a deal. I am in Baltimore/Washington area
in the USA. But the shifter is small and I am sure it could be sent from
anywhere.

Thanks for looking and hope someone has one.

Sincerely,
John D. Benson