and then we go to bolts..

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: and then we go to bolts..
From: "Todd france" <triumphspitfire74@lycos.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 07:45:07 -1000
So I have ordered a set of connecting rod bolts from spitbits, I wanted to go
with arp's, but the price set of a signal in my brain reminding me, I will
rebuilding the old engine soon, and that is the one I wish to pour the extra
cash into, I'm assuming these "original" bolts should do fine, Im I right? if
not someone let me know so I can buy the arp's and sell the others on e-bay ; )

  Also I was planning on replacing the main bolts as well, but have now been
told most people don't bother since the mains are not under the same stress. Is
this wise? should I replace them?

  Todd