Re: driver's side lean & Porche Boxter

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: driver's side lean & Porche Boxter
From: "Chris King" <cbking@alum.rpi.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 12:22:34 -0700
You're probably right. I saw the Boxter Tuesday at the New York Auto
show. It had a lid on both the front and the rear of the car, and
neither accessed the engine. I wonder how you check the oil?

-=Chris

P.S. I've been following the drivers side lean discussion with
considerable interest. Spridgets suffer the same malady, even though the
chassis and suspension are completely different (monocoque, with
semi-elliptic springs and a solid live axle).

Chris King
http://home.comcast.net/~kvcbk/