Re: Spitfire Castor

To: ptegler@cablespeed.com
Subject: Re: Spitfire Castor
From: James Carruthers <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 10:51:33 +0100
Thanks everyone for their replies - that means I can take my car back
and tell them to refund my money because you can't adjust castor! I got
charged about #30 for it...

It could have been a simple mistake... the girl who charged me had
talked to the adjuster guy and he'd said what he'd done to her...

James