Re: the discouraging differential saga continues...

To: "David Mayer" <celiracer81@hotmail.com>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: the discouraging differential saga continues...
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 01:54:54 -0400
It's actually rare to have any two diffs fit
perfectly the same in the same frame.  Since they
were hand built, the assy's were 'banged on' to make
them fit during assy.

Yes..you can swap front mount plates, but you'll have to pull
the front drive flange to pull the plates.  You're better off
using a crowbar or bfh to bend the 'tangs' to get them to fit.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com