Spray painting / paint mixing for n00bs?

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Spray painting / paint mixing for n00bs?
From: "Spitfire 1500" <s1500@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 14:36:26 -0500
Well, after getting my fun air compressor, I laid down $124 for paints at GT
Parts. That includes some official "inca yellow" paint

Now I'm wondering what the heck to do with all of this. I have the Haynes
bodywork manual, but are there any good sites/pages for doing spray paint
work on parts, etc for newbs? I'm still clueless as to mixing paint with the
thinner/hardener. Got all sorts of supplies, not sure what to do yet, but
I'm determined to find out. I want a nice shiny new battery box as opposed
to the discolored & slightly rusted one I have now.

Kids love the rich taste of web content!
http://british.nerp.net