Re: reassemble

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: reassemble
From: Jon McLeroy <jfm@spyderinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 13:42:02 -0500
Hi Larry

The yellow metal eating component is Sulfides.  Penrite products are made
without this additive in its formulas and are safe for use in all cars from
the 1890's to the late 1970's.  Also the thinner modern lubricants are not
good for older motors, gearboxes and axles.  They prefer thicker oils.

If you would like a Penrite brochure packet with a Spitfire Lubrication
Recommendation Sheet please let me have your mailing address and I'll get
one in the mail tomorrow.

Let me know if I can help.

God Bless
Jon

Classic Auto Lubes
12803 CR 1222
Tyler, Tx.  75709
Ph: 903-561-4858
Fax: 903-561-7177
Email: jfm@spyderinternet.com
www.classicautolubes.com

--
Spydernet has scanned this message for viruses and
dangerous content.