RE: Spitfire wheel adapters in the UK

To: "'M D \"Doc\" Nugent'" <docnugent@yahoo.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Spitfire wheel adapters in the UK
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 09:46:43 +0100

Would it not be simpler to fit an appropriate set of wire wheel splines
directly onto the Spit hubs? While the original Spitfire spline pattern is
different to those used on other cars, newly made hubs are available with
the standard long spline arrangement common to the MG Midget and others.
Best to check that these will accommodate the larger TR sizes, MWS are the
people you need to contact:
http://www.mwsint.com/
Cheers,
Bill.