RE: Front Bumper Irons

To: "'Gosling, Richard B'" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>,
Subject: RE: Front Bumper Irons
From: "Bill Davies" <bill@rarebits4classics.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 10:06:27 +0100

The bumper irons are the forged bars which attach the bumper assemblies to
the bodywork. I checked my own stock and all I have here is the bumpers
without any mounting hardware. There are still a few people breaking early
Spitfires in the UK, though their rarity now means that most are being
saved, which has to be a good thing - not that it helps Martin right now.
Cheers,
Bill.

Rarebits4classics

PO Box 1232