Re: >>NASS parts or whole car avail - as promised a photo page

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: >>NASS parts or whole car avail - as promised a photo page
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 00:42:06 -0500
Hey Guys and Gals.....
   It's taken a couple of weeks but I finally got hold of a clear title for
that
1976 Spitfire I had posted 'first day home' pics of recently.  I've since
gotten
it running quite well after rebuilding the carb, new air filter, new points
tune
up etc etc.  I've installed a rebuilt clutch slave cyl but have simply not
had time
to plumb it back in after mounting it, and have not checked the slave cyl
yet.
...tranny shift smoothly.

Nearly brand new tires, new starter already installed, brakes in good shape
as the hydraulics there are clean and hold fluid and has a solid peddle.
Canvas
ragtop in good shape just needs cleaning. Dash wood in reasonably good
shape.
~68K on the odo.  no o/d  minimal rust, surprisingly dent free. faded but
savable paint.
(I may buff it out tomorrow to see for sure)  floors look very good.

I'll try and post new/better picks of it tomorrow. So before it goes up on
EBay.... anyone interested in a good parts car.... for $1000/obo   first
come first serve.
I just don't have the time or desire to part it out or work on it.

oh... located about 15 minutes south of Baltimore, MD  in  Severn MD

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com