Re: Preservation

To: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Subject: Re: Preservation
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 21:48:24 -0500
It would probably help, but unless you live in a tropical
climate, spraying oil all over the inside of the engine should be sufficient.

BTW, you can buy this high-tech kitty litter that is the same material (silica
gel),
and it costs about one dollar per pound.  Look for it in a pet store.  It
comes in a gallon-size clear plastic jug.  I put a bag of it in each of the
plastic
storage boxes in my garage that hold spare parts and tools.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit