Re: Air Cleaner Ducts

To: Roger Elliott <elliottr@rmi.net>
Subject: Re: Air Cleaner Ducts
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:35:11 -0500
There is a funny-looking two-humped metal clip that holds the front of the
hoses.
It is still available from Rimmer, etc.  Theoretically you need a special bolt
to hold it, but I
used an ordinary bolt with a short piece of metal pipe as a spacer.
Look at Rimmer's on-line catalog pages.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit