update on the '76 Spit for sale

To: "CARS nass@yahoogroups." <nass@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: update on the '76 Spit for sale
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 14:08:23 -0500
Well as usual I couldn't leave well enough alone.  While
working on Big Red's 'scare'....having to wait for stuff to dry....
I attacked the '76 Spit.  I've added a pic or two
as well as updated the test drive info
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/76spit2/index.html

I pulled the tunnel and checked the clutch slave. I appears to
be brand new. So I pulled it anyway just to make sure it was
clear. Fresh fluid was all that came out when I blew it out.

So I reinstalled everything, hooked up the clutch master,
a quick check of the brakes..... fired it up and took it for a spin.
YIPPEEEE!   No tranny noise, shifts fine, rear diff is whine-less.
Brakes felt a bit mushy on hard braking but that was a bout it.

uh oh.... got caught. The s.o. says  "Where you been?!  So
you're going to restore that one too???"    >:-|

Somebody help me  :-)
No....this one has to go. No time or money to keep it.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com