sorry no lbc content

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: sorry no lbc content
From: "D T Gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 09:49:45 -0500
  As long as we have companies like Wal-mart that pays their employees
less than shit---NO benefits--and you want to talk about China they're the
guiltyiest company in the USA, maybe the world.
    I don't for a minute beleive Sears will cheapen their tools. Why would
you f*** around with your bread and butter. Get you heads out of the
sand...K-mart emerged from bankruptcy stronger than ever. This company is
making a decent profit again. And it's based in the USA in Troy, MI. They
acually gave their retirees a RAISE in their benefits.
    I'll take my two cents to K-Mart or Sear anyday!
            Dave