Re: sorry no lbc content - where to go shopping...

To: "James Carruthers" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: sorry no lbc content - where to go shopping...
From: "Mitchell, Doug \(D.B.\)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 13:35:13 -0500
Andre wrote:

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:16:23 -0500 (EST)
From: triumph@justdrive.ca

Canadian Tire. heheh

I remember someone being like a kid in a candy store :)

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004, James Carruthers wrote:

> Im heading out to Florida over Christmas - what stores should I be
> looking for tools in?
>

> James

- --

Andre Rousseau - Ottawa Canada
1968 Triumph GT6 MK1
http://www.justdrive.ca/
triumph@justdrive.ca

Except that there are no Canadian Tire stores in Florida.

James,

Depends on what type of tools you are looking for. If you want quality,
Lowes
sells Kobalt tools (made by Snap-On), or Grainger sells Proto, Stanley
and
Blackhawk (all three made by Stanley). Home Depot sells Husky. All of
the
above have limited lifetime guarantees. Not that that does you much good
in
the UK.

Doug

--