RE: my take on tools

To: dmitchel@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: my take on tools
From: Henry Stike <stiker2126@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 05:36:49 -0800 (PST)
Those Blackhawk are pretty good tools, especially if
you can get them cheap :-)

Friends have some and only broke  a 3/8 drv ratchet
once while using it on an 18 wheeler to try and loosen
bolt , had a 10 ft pipe on it....

same boat as you as far as replacement..... we look on
fleabay for some of the original Kobalt tools.... Had
some stolen by little theives.. glad you don't have
thieves where you live...

Donald & Henry Stike

http://my.yahoo.com