RE: Dished Pistons

To: "'James Carruthers'" <j.carruthers@rave.ac.uk>
Subject: RE: Dished Pistons
From: "Gosling, Richard B" <Richard.Gosling@atkinsglobal.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 14:47:36 -0000
James,

So I guess you are after over-sized, dished pistons, and can find over-sized
pistons, or dished pistons, but not both at the same time??

Just a thought - I don't know how thick the metal is on the crown of a
normal-top piston, but maybe you could look into buying some normal-topped
over-sized pistons, and having a little metal machined out of the top of the
piston?

Richard Gosling

This email and any attached files are confidential and copyright protected.
If you are not the addressee, any dissemination of this communication is
strictly prohibited. Unless otherwise expressly agreed in writing, nothing
stated in this communication shall be legally binding.