Prepping frame for POR-15

To: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Prepping frame for POR-15
From: "Paul Grafelman" <pdgrafelman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 19:00:26 +0000
List,

Nearly done stripping my frame in preparation for the POR-15 that came in
last week. I've been using a grinder primarily, and also Airplane Stripper
(Great stuff BTW) and a small amount of sand blasting. I'm concerned about
how well I am able to strip the paint in some of the confined areas though.
The grinder won't fit, and I can't get a scraper in to follow up the
stripper. Even the sandblaster doesn't reach. Should I even worry about
these areas? I suppose that no-one would ever see them, but I would prefer
to have them painted and protected. Any suggestions?

Paul Grafelman

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!