Re: Classic Motorsports

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <parrotthead01@comcast.net>,
Subject: Re: Classic Motorsports
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:45:06 -0500
Gant Products, (now defunk) out of Germany in
1967 was the first company to offer those
'keys' You could buy them right at the VW
dealership!   I owned two of them... back it the
day.... when I owned 17 running (and tagged) VW
bugs all at he same time.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com