Down-Sizing Spit Fleet

To: "Spitfire List" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Down-Sizing Spit Fleet
From: "Ree Gurley" <reegurley@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 22:25:21 -0500
I've got too many wheel-toys - a running 77 Spit, a running 78 Spit w/OD, a
parts-only 79 Spit w/OD, and a 96 Miata - and I'm getting too old and lazy
to play with them all - and am also getting tight on parking-spaces.  So,
for starters, I'd like to drop the 78 (and concentrate on transplanting the
parts-car's OD tranny into the 77).  If anybody's interested, there's an ad
for the 78 in the Spitfire/GT6 Magazine classifieds - under Northeast Cars
For Sale.  All vehicles (and various bits, pieces & accessories) are
presently located in Aspen Hill, MD (northern suburb of DC), and I'm around
most of the time.  Drop by if you care to look (or to just bs about Spits),
or feel free to email me for info & pictures.

Cheers,  Ree G.