RE: semi-OT: Gran Turismo 4

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: semi-OT: Gran Turismo 4
From: "Rob T. Getzinger" <RTGetzinger@scif.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:42:28 -0800
I have the Gran Turismo 3. Pretty good game. As you win races you will be able
to upgrade your Spitfire in the shop and make it run faster, corner better,
brake better, etc. Gran Turismo 4 when released in a few months may be the
undisputed best racing game for PS2. The GT3 game is available now used for
about $5. I suggest buying it and trying it out. The Spit will likely be in one
of the lower classes of cars, perhaps with MGB's, Mini's, Sprites, etc. Not
that it wouldn't be fun to go online and race a bunch of other Spits or out
race an MGB, it would. Part of the fun, as far as the game goes, is the upper
classes like race ready Toyota Supras that are double the speed and much faster
off the line and stick well in the turns. I like that the Spit will be in there
but it wouldn't be the only reason to buy the game.
Rob