TR6 Opinions Desired . . . . . . . .

To: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR6 Opinions Desired . . . . . . . .
From: rfeibusch1@earthlink.net (Richard Feibusch)
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:53:25 -0800
Hello TR6 enthusiasts,

Rick Feibusch here - I'm doing another value guide abouts your favourite
car.  We use all of the quotes that we can fit into the space British
Motoring can find. Please answer one or all of the following questions and
send it to:

"TR6 Guide" <rfeibusch1@earthlink.net >,

1) Why did you buy a TR6 instead of some other car?

2) What other car did you consider?

3) Good points?

4) Any downsides???

5) Tips to anyone thinking of getting a TR6 or what to look out
    for when buying one.

Be sure to include your name and the town where you live.

I will send the list of respondents a digest of all that was sent on
the subject. This all will be compiled for an article in the next issue
of British Motoring Magazine from Moss Motors.

Thanks,
Cheers,
Rick
    RICHARD H. FEIBUSCH