Laygear

To: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Laygear
From: "Larry Vaughan" <lvaughan@pldi.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 15:14:20 -0600
I got some good pics of the two laygears I bought on Ebay. The new camera
helps. I think the new laygear may be a reject or just unfinished. Matthews
Parts has offered a new laygear lately, on Ebay. The starting price was 90.00,
double what I paid previously, but it looked more finished in the reverse gear
teeth area, pretty much like my used laygear. Someone look at the pics and
tell me if I should use the questionable laygear in a transmission rebuild.
http://ljvaughan.homestead.com/Laygear.html

Larry