Re: Barrett Jackson Spitfire

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Barrett Jackson Spitfire
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2005 09:39:10 -0500
...from the front view pic..... I can see
A roll bar, clouding rear window, paint chip on the screw on
the bonnet latch, no windshield chrome trim, no 1500 logo
on the front edge of the bonnet,
...from the rear pic....
aftermarket Moto Lita steering wheel, the roof looks latched
but the material is coming loose from the trailing edge bolted
down metal strip, no rear deck 1500 logo, no over riders as
Andy mentioned,  bottom of the drivers door does not line
up.... as too the bonnet, hell that bonnet's side panel is warped
at that.  The paint doesn't even look that great , but that could
be the grainy photo.

To me...this Spit is maybe worth  $6K tops.
If someone paid  16.2K their obviously a  fool, or have money to burn
and know nothing about these cars.

BUT... that price certainly can't hurt the rest of us.

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com