RE: >>NASS Re: >>NASS  Re: Barrett Jackson Spit

To: <nass@yahoogroups.com>, <wilivhaasper@sympatico.ca>, <ZoboHerald@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: >>NASS Re: >>NASS  Re: Barrett Jackson Spit
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2005 18:21:05 -0700
While that is all very true, there is a downside to listing your car at
BJ Auction.  There is a fee for listing it, storing it there on the lot
and an additional fee for selling it.  That is something like 8 percent
of the selling price if you dont have a reserve and 10 percent if you
set a reserve price.

Often you can yield more money from selling the car if you can find an
interested buyer on your own.

Regards,

Joe