RE: Interrior Question

To: <rst-john@comcast.net>, <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Interrior Question
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 18:04:13 -0700
You can do it yourself and it will look good if you take only a
reasonable amount of effort into it.  However, if you take it to an
upholstery shop, I will bet that you will save money.  The foam pieces
are very expensive and the cover kits are not cheap either.  Shop
around.  I bet you will be surprised what you discover.

Joe