Re: vopor lock

To: "d t gebhard" <kimkell@decaturnet.com>,
Subject: Re: vopor lock
From: doug@dougbraun.com
Date: Tue, 05 Jul 2005 13:47:39 -0400
Here's a semi-rhetorical question:  Why, after 33 years, would a car suddenly
develop
vapor lock?  I would assume that this isn't the first time the car has ever
been driven
is temperatures this hot.

Rerouting, insulation, etc. may mask the symptoms (or not), but
the root cause must be something else.

Doug Braun
'72 Spit

P.S.:  My stock '72 has never given me any significant vapor-lock-like or
overheating problems.