1500 engine and tranny for sale cheap

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: 1500 engine and tranny for sale cheap
From: SDOliner@aol.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 20:12:37 EST
Engine and tranny still in 76 Midget parts car I just purchased. Located in
Hillsdale, NY (south of Albany). Got to get this car out of driveway pronto.
Almost finished  taking off all of the spridget stuff that I need. Do not know
condition of engine, 80,000 miles on speedo. PO told me engine ran when parked.
Make me an offer, any offer, that I can't refuse.

David Oliner

===     http://www.vtr.org