Another carburetor question

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Another carburetor question
From: Oldlbc@aol.com
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 15:57:41 EDT
I am running a Weber DGV on a 71 MKIV.  It had a Longflo filter on it  and I
am switching to the K & N.  My question is:  Where does the  breather tube
coming off of the valve cover attach?  The Longflo has the  nipple to attach
to,
but the K&N doesn't.  Of course, I have lost the  manual for the Weber many
years ago, as that would probably supply the easiest  answer!

TYA
Andy Henderson

===     http://www.vtr.org