Frame Geometry

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Frame Geometry
From: "David" <popeye444@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 21:09:38 -0800
I've got the GT6 frame stripped down and about 90% sandblasted.  I still
have a little touchup blasing to do.  I'll soon be ready to paint it and
start the buildup but before I do I wanted to be sure that all is right with
the frame before I spend any real money on it.  Is there a diagram somewhere
with measurements so I can verify all the geometry is good?  Is there
anything I should look for that would tell me something is not quite right
before I put it all back together?

It looks pretty good to me so far, I just want to be sure I have a good
frame before I build a great car on top of a major flaw that I didn't know
to look for.

David Gates  (Popeye444@comcast.net)
Shelton, Washington
1967 GT6 Comm#KC5188L, Engine#KC5598E
Undergoing full frame off restoration
1969 Spitfire Comm#FDU47651L, Engine#FK30801UE
Driver, rough but it drives

===     http://www.vtr.org