Re: [Spits] Weird engine idle

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] Weird engine idle
From: mark.jones@exxonmobil.com
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 07:58:22 -0400
Found the problem.  Two years ago I had the HS4s rebuilt, including teflon
bushings on the throttle valve.  While looking over the car Friday I found
one of the teflon bushing has completely out place, one big air leak.
Looks like I need to get the throttle bushing rebuilt again, but this time
in brass, not teflon.

                      spitfires-request@aut

                      ox.team.net                    To:
spitfires@autox.team.net