Re: [Spits] 77 Spitfire

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>, <Spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] 77 Spitfire
From: "Jerry Stasyszen" <jerry.stasyszen@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:57:22 -0600
--===============1808584565==

Here is a link if anyone want to see the car and the parts

http://okcspitfire.atspace.com/77spit.htm

I am parting out a 77 Spitfire. I removed the engine and trans but the rest
remains. The body if pretty straight except that it was wrecked but all the
damaged arteas have been meticulously removed. I have new body parts to for
the areas that were cut out. The bonnet has some beginning rust but the
floors are in great shape. This would be a nice buildable car. I just don't
have the time or a mig to weld the body parts back together. If anyone is
interested in parts then email me off list or
call 405-672-9707 in Oklahoma City. I'll allow time here but if no one wants
any of it I'll put it up on ebay in a couple of weeks. The replacement parts
like the trans tunnel and sheet metal are new, roll bar has never been
installed.

Thanks
Jerry Stasyszen
405-672-9707