Re: [Spits] that 48-state capitol tour

To: <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spits] that 48-state capitol tour
From: <ptegler@cablespeed.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 22:43:17 -0400
Dan!  I just took a look at the 'extra' pics you took in Annapolis  (MD
capital)
You took one pic at the top of Main St, right in front of the Treaty of
Paris Restaurant.
A very good friend of mine is(was) the executive chef of the establishment
for nearly 10 years!
I wish I had known you were in the area.  From my driveway to Main St is
only about 15 minutes!

Paul Tegler
ptegler@cablespeed.com
www.teglerizer.com