Re: [Spits] GT6 MK1 Front Bumper Install

To: "'Todd Bermudez'" <red_tr250@yahoo.com>, "'NASS Spitfire'"
Subject: Re: [Spits] GT6 MK1 Front Bumper Install
From: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 09:37:46 -0700
The smaller overriders go on Mk1 and Mk2 Spitfires.  The GT6 Mk1 are longer
and extend further down below the horizontal bar.

There have been places through the years that apparently don't understand
this and have sold the wrong overriders for particular applications.  My son
was trying to replace his Mk2 Spit overriders and wound up getting 2 for a
GT6 Mk1.  They would not take them back and as a result I have both of them
unused.  If you need them I can make you a great deal.

Joe