Re: [Spits] spitfire springs and things (jhmdds)

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Spits] spitfire springs and things (jhmdds)
From: GL Bush <my79spitfire@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 14:16:00 -0400
--===============0385136879==

boundary="--------MB_8CB708C90F5F5DB_F38_7F67_webmail-dh14.sysops.aol.com"

----------MB_8CB708C90F5F5DB_F38_7F67_webmail-dh14.sysops.aol.com

James,

I would think an electrical shop that overhauls electric motors and alternators
might be a good source for the springs for your wiper motor.

Here is the link to Paul Tegler's site showing the gas strut installation.? I
have installed these on both of my Spits and it is great.?
http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/gasstruts/index.html

Good luck.

Geof Bush
Michigan
'79 Spit 1500 (soon to be CGT 6)
'81 Canadian Spit 1500
'73 GT6 MKIII (donor)

----------MB_8CB708C90F5F5DB_F38_7F67_webmail-dh14.sysops.aol.com

I would think an electrical shop that overhauls electric motors and alternators
might be a good source for the springs for your wiper motor.<br>
Here is the link to Paul Tegler's site showing the gas strut
installation.&nbsp; I have installed these on both of my Spits and it is
great.&nbsp; http://www.teglerizer.com/triumphstuff/gasstruts/index.html<br>
Good luck.<br>
Geof Bush<br>
Michigan<br>
'79 Spit 1500 (soon to be CGT 6)<br>
'81 Canadian Spit 1500<br>
'73 GT6 MKIII (donor)<br>
style="color:black;font:normal 10pt arial,san-serif;"> <hr
style="margin-top:10px"/>Worried about job security? <a
href="http://jobs.aol.com/gallery/growing-job-industries?ncid=emlweuscare00000001";>Check