Trivia alert…Triumph in advertising

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Trivia alert…Triumph in advertising
From: "v6spitfireguy@cox.net" <v6spitfireguy@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 07:42:16 -0400
We were shopping at our local Costco (a large bulk item store for those of
you who arent familiar with the name) and as I passed by a row of GPS
devices, something caught my eye.  I glanced back and sure enough, on a
poster board about three foot square, with a Tom-Tom GPS attached to the
top of it, was a large photo of an early white MK4 Spitfire on a country
road.  A full three quarter back right side shot, about two feet long.  I
of course shrieked to my wife,  HEY DEAR, LOOK which caused a few people
to suddenly look over to see what I was apparently so excited about.  They
probably thought I was excited about the GPS  but we all know what I was
really looking at!!  My wife of course noticed that it was occupied by two
girls, silly me for not noticing It was pretty cool

Barry and Rosanne
San Diego, CA

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft. Windows. and Linux web and application

Spitfires@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Suggested annual donation  $11.47
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive