Re: [Spits] Driveshaft removal question, and carb heatshield

To: "'Doug Braun'" <doug@dougbraun.com>
Subject: Re: [Spits] Driveshaft removal question, and carb heatshield
From: "Kevin Rhodes" <krhodes1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 2015 12:15:18 -0400
Cc: 'Spitfire Group' <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Itbs a good 20b car b as you get closer you can see that time has taken
its toll on the paint. Chips and scratches and a few dings. Stress cracks in
the hood. Itbs getting to be time.

I definitely wonbt DIY the paint, I know a guy who has a little paint shop
in his backyard, does great work for cheap.

Thanks for the driveshaft info! Got the garage cleaned up yesterday, so time
to tackle this stuff.

-Kevin