Re: Sprite radiators Reply - Long

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sprite radiators Reply - Long
From: BRUCE48127@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 1997 21:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
This thread started on the Healeys list, but is most approprate here, so I
have forwarded it in case there is someone on this list who is not on the
Healey list.

 << In a message dated 97-10-15 02:22:51 EDT, pennell@visi.net wrote:

  I need one of you folks with a parts manual to give me whatever info you
   can about the following.

   1.  a Sprite radiator with a metal tag on top with the numbers
          ARA 92 11 65
   2.  a Sprite radiator with a metal tag on top with the numbers
          ARA 92 43 64    This rad fitted to a AN7.
   3.    a radiator of unknown origin with a metal tag on top with the
          numbers ARA 92 11 66.  Is it safe to assume this one is a
          Sprite rad also?  Its appearance is exactly the same as the
          other two.

   What do the above letters and numbers tell?  Do the last two digits
   indicate year of the car?

   Any help much appreciated.

    P.S.  What year is the AN7 car?   >>